This is a phrase I say to Kenny quite frequently these days, and there are many things contributing to it:
1. The obvious: grace.
2. I won a T-shirt this morning from Coke. Unfortunately, they never ask what size you want, so that means I’ll get a L or XL… So I guess Kenny won a T-shirt this morning!
3. A promotion at work. I now get business cards!
4. 70 degree weather in March. I feel like we skipped winter, and I keep looking behind my back to see if it is in fact sneaking up behind me to get me.
5. Wedding project success. Tune in August 11 to hear more. 🙂
6. A dormant kidney stone.
7. My half birthday, which falls on Pi Day.
8. More obvious: Ken. My family. Kenny’s family.
9. My grandma, who goes above and beyond what I ask and has procured homemade Spanish doilies (and Mariachi music…haha) for the wedding.
10. And SO MUCH MORE.
And even if none of these things happened or existed, there would still be number 1: grace. What a great life we have.