This is a phrase I say to Kenny quite frequently these days, and there are many things contributing to it:
1. The obvious: grace.
2. I won a T-shirt this morning from Coke. Unfortunately, they never ask what size you want, so that means I’ll get a L or XL… So I guess Kenny won a T-shirt this morning!
3. A promotion at work. I now get business cards!
4. 70 degree weather in March. I feel like we skipped winter, and I keep looking behind my back to see if it is in fact sneaking up behind me to get me.
5. Wedding project success. Tune in August 11 to hear more. 🙂
6. A dormant kidney stone.
7. My half birthday, which falls on Pi Day.
8. More obvious: Ken. My family. Kenny’s family.
9. My grandma, who goes above and beyond what I ask and has procured homemade Spanish doilies (and Mariachi music…haha) for the wedding.
10. And SO MUCH MORE.